color club – wild at heart
color club – fashion addict
you will need…
* black nail art polish (or regular black nail polish with a nail art brush)
* white nail polish (does not have to be the nail art kind)
* light pink nail polish
* dark pink nail polish
* dotting tool (i’m using an unbent paper clip, you can also use tooth picks)
1. after basic nail prep (cleaning, filing, base coat, etc.), paint your nails with the darker pink color.
2. using the lighter pink color, paint a “hill”. this will be the piggy’s head
3. using the dotting tool, draw triangles (ears)
4. mix the dark pink and the light pink to get a medium shade of pink. you can also just use a different pink polish if you have it handy and skip this step!
5. using the dotting tool, draw an oval (nose)
6. now comes the hard part… outline the piggy and draw eyes and nostrils.
7. if you make a mistake, paint over it with the lighter pink or darker pink color…
8. … and try again the texture might get bumpy, but a good topcoat will smooth it out. i use seche vite
9. now for the speech bubble! draw a big circle with the dotting tool, and draw a little triangle at one of the ends.
10. outline it!
11. now you’re done! you can write something in the speech bubble if you like, or if words are too hard, draw a heart, or star.. or an exclamation mark!
you can also add more to your piggies by drawing eyebrows, wrinkles or bows
have fun! hope this helps!
hot pink: frankened
light pink: color club – vintage couture
art deco – white
art deco – black