1. file your nails- you can buffer them too if you want. ^^
2. paint nails with base coat and wait for it to dry~ [bobbi brown nail ongle – baby pink 3]
3. paint tips with color of choice [brucci nail hardener – black out]
* some people prefer to use french tip tape but i prefer to freehand b/c it’s faster. 🙂
keep in mind that it doesn’t have to be perfect- close to satisfactory should be good enough.
4. using a lovely toothpick (ghetto, yes i know)..
paint dots! [milani – super silver shine]
* this will usually conceal your imperfections if you didn’t use those french nail tape ^^
5. add nail decals if you wish
6. finish off with a top coat… [bobbi brown nail ongle – top coat]