i did this a long time ago (week 37).. it’s one of my fave manis to do >.<
if i had to chose one design to wear all the time it would be this one!!!
lippmann “how far is heaven”
LA colors art deco “silver”
covergirl boundless color “disco dazzle” … i have three bottles of this color for backup (: i think i’m crazy for considering buying more.. just in case..
lippmann how far is heaven
china glaze ruby pumps
bought more deco stuff!
i also made a ring & decorated it with nail polish and nail art stuff. LOL.
(CG emerald sparkle, CG unplugged)
i got a few requests for a tut, so here you go!
it’s very simple and you can do it quickly for a fast simple mani (:
what i use:
lippmann collection – how far is heaven?
china glaze – passion
stripe rite – silver glitter
cover girl – disco dazzle
1. basic prep (clean nails, base coat, blahblahblah)
2. i painted two layers of ‘how far is heaven’ ~ you can do more or less depending on how sheer you want it to be (:
3. paint tips with ‘passion’ or w/e color you want.
it doesn’t have to to be perfect b/c you can conceal your mistakes with glitter later!
4. you can use as many different types of glitters as you want, but i’m only using 2 in this tut. (:
so paint another stripe with your finest/densest glitter, patrially overlapping your colored tips
5. do the same thing as stop #4, but with your more sparse glitters. if you’re using many glitters, start with the densest glitter and your last glitter should be the sparse-est! i hope that made sense >_>
6. now paint over your dense glitter layers/colored tips with your sparse-est glitter
7. add a topcoat and you’re done! (there is no topcoat layer in the pic above ^_^)